Haus by Hand Engineering
We're proud to bring the Haus, a 65% keyboard designed by Hand Engineering that's available for a limited sale soon.
Here's more information about the sale:
1. The Kit:
Mounting: O-ring gasket/top-mount
Colors: Silver, Blue-grey
Typing angle: 7 degrees
PCB: QMK / VIA enabled, designed by Mechlovin Studio
More information on the board: https://hand.engineering/haus
2. Sale Information:
Sale Style: In-Stock Raffle
Raffle Date: Monday, July 26, 2021
Raffle Time: 4pm (SGT) for MONOKEI, open for 24 hours.
Price: SGD750 + shipping
Quantity: Silver (40 sets), Blue Grey (40 sets)
Blue Grey units with silver plate, Silver units with red plate. All with brass weight/badge.
You'll get an invoice if you're selected, please pay within 48 hours using the link provided. Unpaid invoices will be cancelled and re-raffled for the next person in line. Payment via Shopify Pay, no PayPal option provided.
All units will be shipped by 2nd August 2021.
1. Can I enter both raffles?
Entry is permitted to both raffles, but each person will be only eligible to receive one Haus keyboard kit.
2. If I'm based in the US, who should I buy it from?
Both vendors ship to the US so it's up to you, shipping from MONOKEI to conUS is estimated to be around SGD80+- .
3. Can we purchase extra plates / PCBs?
You'll be invoiced based on your list of extras stated in your raffle entry. We have limited extra plates and PCBs so it'll be assigned based on raffle entry time.
4. What's included?
- Haus kit (top, plate, PCB, bottom, brass weight / badge)
- 1x O ring (200x3.5mm, 50A)
- 1x MONOKEI x Hand Engineering Kaban
4. Quality Expectations:
While we strive to provide a perfect experience, no kit can be 100% flawless at our scale of production, as such the caveats are as follows:
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodisation hooks.
- Screw holes are NOT anodised.
- Brass weight patina: brass as a material tarnishes over time, you can clean it but note that it's a form of oxidation that we cannot control.