KFE CE - January 2021 Release (Pre-Order)
The KFE CE now features exposed weights on the bottom piece, a departure from previous versions of KFE where the weights were hidden inside. We feel that this allows for more customisation and accent colours.
1. Sale Format:
This sale is a pre-order; we have paid a partial sum to our manufacturers in order to expedite the production schedule. The pre-order sale is essentially unlimited with an undisclosed cap based on The Human Limit. We will close the sale early if we do achieve this limit ahead of time.
- The sale runs from the 18th of Jan 2021 till 10am (GMT+8), 25th of Jan 2021.
- A helpful countdown timer for the duration of the sale is available here.
- ETA: Late Fall 2021.
The available combinations for the pre-order sale are:
|Top & Bottom||Plate||Weights||Price (excludes shipping)|
|Blush Pink||Silver (aluminium)||Silver (aluminium)||SGD600|
|Suave Blue||Silver (aluminium)||Silver (aluminium)||SGD600|
|Royal Purple||Silver (aluminium)||Silver (aluminium)||SGD600|
|Silver||Royal Purple (aluminium)||Royal Purple (aluminium)||SGD600|
|Silver||Blush Pink (aluminium)||Blush Pink (aluminium)||SGD600|
|Silver||Suave Blue (aluminium)||Suave Blue (aluminium)||SGD600|
These combinations are fixed and you may choose to purchase additional brass weights (sandblasted) to complement your kit. The additional brass weights come as a pair as a top up at SGD80.
3. Kit Details:
- Seion sheet (between PCB & case)
- 1x h88c PCB (USB C I/O)
- Winkey or Winkeyless choice of top
We're also offering some additional addons specific to the board:
- Polycarbonate Wrist Rest (Frost White)
- h88c PCB
- Plates: Carbon Fibre, POM, Brass, Polycarbonate
- Kaban (monokei Hard Case Bag, fits TKL)
- Kei Cap x Biso
- 205g0 / 3204 lubricant
- Stabiliser sets
Out Of Singapore (ROW):
- Due to the high value nature of the item, all packages out of Singapore will be shipped via DHL Express.
- Shipped via QExpress.
6. Quality Expectations:
While we strive to provide a perfect experience, no kit can be 100% flawless at our scale of production, as such the caveats are as follows:
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible marks close to inner side of top piece.
- Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodisation hooks.
- Anodisation variation between top and bottom piece.
- Brass weight patina: brass as a material tarnishes over time, you can clean it but note that it's a form of oxidation that we cannot control.
The monokei community is always happy to help out if you've any questions. Feel free to join us on Discord or email us via our support mail.