The Kei 60% keyboard kit is back for another round. This time we're introducing new colours and materials.
Buy ended 2nd Dec 2020, 6pm (GMT+8).
You can also add extras for the buy here.
For more details, visit here.
- Kei Standard Kit (Aluminium Bottom) from S$570
- Kei Standard Kit (Brass Bottom) from S$700
While we strive to provide a perfect experience no kit can be 100% flawless at our scale of production, as such the caveats are as follows:
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible marks close to screw area (top and bottom pieces).
- Possible machining marks / micro scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodisation hooks.
- Minor anodisation variation.
- Brass patina: brass as a material tarnishes over time, you can clean it but note that it's a form of oxidation that we cannot control. This includes the bottom piece and the plate.
- Marks / streaks that are not visible after assembly.
Please note that your purchase denotes agreement to group buy rules which include all the above.