At MONOKEI, we believe in delivering good things for everyone.
As the Operations Executive, you’ll liaise with our shipping partners to deliver MONOKEI products safely and speedily to people around the world.
i. Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day online order execution, including quality control, order processing, fulfilment and inventory management according to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Utilise inventory management software to improve operational efficiency
- Optimise order fulfilment through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain excellent working relationships with various stakeholders
- Ensure regular updates of inventory levels to prevent stock-outs and/or dead stock
- Submit regular reports on fulfilment activities
- have at least a Diploma in supply chain management, logistics operations or other related fields
- have at least 2 years of industry experience in fulfilment, supply chain operations, or warehouse operations
- have some understanding of digital logistics tools, such as warehouse management systems (WMS), and inventory management systems (IMS)
- demonstrate attention to details, capability to manage and prioritise competing tasks and deliver quality results under compressed timelines
- have a practical and proactive approach to problem solving and process improvement
- have strong relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to build new and strengthen existing relationships with stakeholders
- have strong written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
- can work both independently and collaboratively as part of a growing team
- are proficient in Microsoft and Google software suites
iii. Good to have:
- experience with e-commerce operations and fulfilment
- understanding of last mile logistics, customs and/or regulations in APAC countries
MONOKEI believes in making good things; products that are used on desks and in homes of many folks. We believe in making better input devices, that everyone wants to experience work/play/live through the objects we create. At MONOKEI, we’re interested in making the human and digital connection a little more warm, one keystroke at a time.
In addition to base salary, we offer all employees:
- Flexible vacation policy
- Reasonable, non-crazy work hours
- Flexible work arrangements
- Staff discount on MONOKEI products
MONOKEI will be prioritising applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require MONOKEI’s sponsorship of a visa. That said, we’re open to folks who are currently based out of Singapore.
Feel like you're really close to being a perfect fit for us? Perhaps you're not feeling too confident despite having incredible skills? We encourage you to still apply! At MONOKEI, we're just a bunch of imperfect people trying to do cool things together.
Please email us at people (at) monokei (dot) co with your CV and a link or PDF of your portfolio. Positions will remain available until they're removed from this page. We will only contact shortlisted applicants, do not contact us via other methods.