i. Roles and Responsibilities
MONOKEI is seeking for an experienced and highly motivated senior accountant to join our team.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage day-to-day accounting functions, including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Work closely with other departments to provide financial analysis and support for decision-making processes.
- Prepare invoices and shipping documents.
- Participate in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Provide administrative support and assist with inventory management.
ii. You have:
- A diploma in accounting, finance, or related field.
- A 5-7 years of relevant experience in accounting or finance in a Singapore-based company.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel and accounting software.
iii. Good to have:
- Proficiency in non-English languages (written and spoken).
MONOKEI believes in making good things; products that are used on desks and in homes of many folks. We believe in making better input devices, that everyone wants to experience work/play/live through the objects we create. At MONOKEI, we’re interested in making the human and digital connection a little more warm, one keystroke at a time.
In addition to base salary, we offer all employees:
- Flexible vacation policy
- Reasonable, non-crazy work hours
- Flexible work arrangements
- Staff discount on MONOKEI products
This role requires the applicant to be based in Singapore.
Please email us at people (at) monokei (dot) co with your CV. Positions will remain available until they're removed from this page. We will only contact shortlisted applicants.