Wireless mode (Bluetooth):
- Turn on the MONOKEI Standard by flipping the switch located on the bottom of the keyboard.
- Make sure Bluetooth is switched on on your preferred device.
- Press Fn + P to initiate the pairing process. LED 1 will display a blinking white indicator during the pairing process.
- Select MONOKEI Standard from the list of devices.
- Type out the 4-6 digits code shown on screen using the MONOKEI Standard and hit Enter.
- Your MONOKEI Standard should be paired with your device now.
By default any device paired with the MONOKEI Standard will be assigned to Slot 1. If you would like to assign a device to a different slot (Eg: Slot 2, Slot 3, Slot 4) try the steps below:
- Press FN + 2 / 3 / 4 for 0.5s to switch to Slot 2 / 3 / 4. You should see a flashing purple light if this is successful.
- Repeat steps 3-6 above.
- Connect the USB-C cable provided with the MONOKEI Standard to your device. The MONOKEI Standard should automatically be recognised by your device.